- Demystifying Mysticism with Molly MacCartney
- Galactic and Natural Time Introduction
- What Is A Death Positive Experience With Owaissa Vanderberg
- Stepping Into All Of Who We Are With Mama Sophia
- Natural Wear With DevitaDesigns
- Whole Woman Self Care With Vivianna
- What to Look For When Choosing A Medicine Healer
- The Art of Sacred Receiving
- Why I Can't Move Forward~ Taking Action or Not
- Honoring Our Maidens with Jess Kovach
- Expressing Your Unique Indigenous Self with Olatokunboh Obasi
- Healing Vibrations With Clare Hedin
- Dance As A Revolution with Tanita Fadyeyola
What Is A Death Positive Experience With Owaissa Vanderberg
What is a death positive experience? How can we honor the death process for ourselves and our loved ones? Owaissa talks about her experiences and her passions with working with those who are at the end of their lives. She talks about how we can support our community through this very sacred time of transitioning.
Owaissa is a Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern/Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern. She believes and is hopeful that life is best lived when individuals and their loved ones can accept and address the realities of death and dying. She focuses on supporting people in the end-of-life-education, death event transitions, anticipatory grief, grief and bereavement support and through death education for clinical health care workers.